My First Blog Entry For Year 2008

Guess what? It has been one year and one week since my last blog entry. Well, I think I'm really quite busy with life and I don't get the time and passion to blog. However, these past few weeks I'm quite emotional but I just can't express it verbally hence here I am tapping on my iphone screen and letting go a little bit of emotion build-up.

I live a satisfactory life. Everything is fair and sometimes even good. Until.. I fell.. For someone so wrong.. Someone who is already committed and it's hard and painful in my part. Well, that's why I'm so cheesy these days and I don't want to go into details because I don't want to sound cheesy to my readers(if I have one).

But overall I'm doing good.

Just keep reading my future entries and somehow you'll understand.

I'll post pictures of me and my adventures as well as entries about my daily life. Thanks to mobile blogging I can now do it on my cellphone so I hope I'll be able to post everyday.

Posted with LifeCast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very much impressed by MAC. Better have your design and concept patented before someone robs you of the idea.
Keep your new ideas confidential until you are ready to unveil it to the public. Protect your ideas. Beware of intellectual thieves.

Anonymous said...

You commit an error. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.