My Returning Post

Its been a very long time since I last posted here - about 3 months have passed. I have been very busy with my studies and extracurricular activities that I failed to visit and update my blog. Now, I will do my best to at least update my blog weekly or daily.


Many significant events have happened during the past months - Erap's verdict, the controversial NBN project, destabilization plots - just to name a few. Well, at least, no catastrophic event have occurred during these past rainy months.

However, It is really very sad to know that some people running our government are working for their private interest instead of public service.

How do you eradicate corruption??? Especially in our country who have been suffering from corruption since after the world war II. If only our leaders would do their best in serving our country then the Philippines could have been a better place.

But I also believe that we citizens should also do our part. We should not rely only on our leaders but also with our selves. If we want to improve Philippines then we should start improving ourselves. We have to start in a very small scale then go up to higher scale when we're done on the smaller scale which is improving ourselves.

We have to do it step by step and as a nation.

0 comments: